About Me

Saturday, February 28, 2009

my wishlist for 2009

good morning lads..


here i listed down my wishlist for 2009..hope i can buy all this stuff before end of this year...(only hope)...huhu

first of all i never had any watches @ my wrist..n therefore i intended to have one ...look nice eh..


2ndly, i'm a rugby player.. so i need new gear from super 14 collection..(i like maroon)..in 2001 during penang international rugby 10's i've been chased by group of aussies bcos wearing 'reds' jersey..






3rd, currently i'm using polo explorer..the only perfume i owned rite now..need to buy a new one..i like a smell of aqua and refreshing..think this one could be my nx choice..hehehe..





4th..i never had any white shoes after my high school..after few hours browse thru the net..i found this shoes..very simple and attractive..by gucci




last but not least...i wish i could wear any pair of jeans (branded and affordable) in a few month after i manage to reduce my size to l..or m..in other word my waist should be 32 or less..either levis 501 or this one by guess..






p/s this charm bracelet watch from guess look nice too..huhu

2 comments:

  1. aai smua nak yg branded2 nih. yg cap ayam tamau kaa?

    p/s : i think the charm bracelet suits me most.kann? *hint *hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. da wishlist kna la branded2..klau cap ayam da beli nye..huhu

    ReplyDelete


View my page on x-lions UiTM